|9/11 - Die Frage nach den Tätern|
Wenn CIA und die Regierung nicht in die Anschläge vom 11. September verwickelt wären: was würden sie tun?|
Artikel von Michael C. Ruppert vom 2.11.2001 in 'From The Wilderness Publications' (FTW)
"Oh Lucy! - You Gotta Lotta ‘Splainin To Do"
A TIMELINE SURROUNDING SEPTEMBER 11TH - IF CIA AND THE GOVERNMENT WEREN’T INVOLVED IN THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS WHAT WERE THEY DOING?
Bin Laden Met with the CIA in July and Walked Away
FTW, November 2, 2001 - 1200 PST [Revised, Nov 27, 2001] -- On October 31, the French daily Le Figaro dropped a bombshell. While in a Dubai hospital receiving treatment for a chronic kidney infection last July, Osama bin Laden met with a top CIA official - presumably the Chief of Station. The meeting, held in bin Laden’s private suite, took place at the American hospital in Dubai at a time when he was a wanted fugitive for the bombings of two U.S. embassies and this year’s attack on the U.S.S. Cole. Bin Laden was eligible for execution according to a 2000 intelligence finding issued by President Bill Clinton before leaving office in January. Yet on July 14th he was allowed to leave Dubai on a private jet and there were no Navy fighters waiting to force him down.
In 1985 Oliver North - the only member of the Reagan-Bush years who doesn’t appear to have a hand in the current war - sent the Navy and commandos after terrorists on the cruise ship Achille Lauro. In his 1991 autobiography "Under Fire," while describing terrorist Abu Abbas, North wrote, "I used to wonder: how many dead Americans will it take before we do something?" One could look at the number of Americans Osama bin Laden is alleged to have killed before September 11 and ask the same question.
It gets worse, much worse. A more complete timeline listing crucial events both before and after the September 11th suicide attacks, which have been blamed on bin Laden, establishes CIA foreknowledge of them and strongly suggests that there was criminal complicity on the part of the U.S. government in their execution. It also makes clear that the events which have taken place since September 11th are based upon an agenda that has little to do with the attacks.
One wonders how these events could have been ignored by the major media or treated as isolated incidents. Failing that, how could skilled news agencies avoid being outraged, or at least even just a little suspicious?
1. 1998 and 2000 - Former President George H.W. Bush travels to Saudi Arabia on behalf of the privately owned Carlyle Group, the 11th largest defense contractor in the U.S. While there he meets privately with the Saudi royal family and the bin Laden family. [Source: Wall Street Journal, Sept. 27, 2001. See also FTW, Vol. IV, No 7 - "The Best Enemies Money Can Buy," - http://www.copvcia.com/members/carlyle.html.]
2. January, 2001 - The Bush Administration orders the FBI and intelligence agencies to "back off" investigations involving the bin Laden family, including two of Osama bin Laden’s relatives (Abdullah and Omar) who were living in Falls Church, VA - right next to CIA headquarters. This followed previous orders dating back to 1996, frustrating efforts to investigate the bin Laden family. [Source: BBC Newsnight, Correspondent Gregg Palast - Nov 7, 2001].
3. Feb 13, 2001 - UPI Terrorism Correspondent Richard Sale - while covering a trial of bin Laden’s Al Q’aeda followers - reports that the National Security Agency has broken bin Laden’s encrypted communications. Even if this indicates that bin Laden changed systems in February it does not mesh with the fact that the government insists that the attacks had been planned for years.
4. May 2001 - Secretary of State Colin Powell gives $43 million in aid to the Taliban regime, purportedly to assist hungry farmers who are starving since the destruction of their opium crop in January on orders of the Taliban regime. [Source: The Los Angeles Times, May 22, 2001].
5. May, 2001 - Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage, a career covert operative and former Navy Seal, travels to India on a publicized tour while CIA Director George Tenet makes a quiet visit to Pakistan to meet with Pakistani leader General Pervez Musharraf. Armitage has long and deep Pakistani intelligence connections and he is the recipient of the highest civil decoration awarded by Pakistan. It would be reasonable to assume that while in Islamabad, Tenet, in what was described as "an unusually long meeting," also met with his Pakistani counterpart, Lt. General Mahmud Ahmad, head of the ISI. [Source The Indian SAPRA news agency, May 22, 2001.] 6. June 2001 - German intelligence, the BND, warns the CIA and Israel that Middle Eastern terrorists are "planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack important symbols of American and Israeli culture." [Source: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, September 14, 2001.]
7. July, 2001 - Three American officials: Tom Simmons (former U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan), Karl Inderfurth (former Assistant Secretary of State for South Asian affairs) and Lee Coldren (former State Department expert on South Asia), meet with Pakistani and Russian intelligence officers in Berlin and tell them that the U.S. is planning military strikes against Afghanistan in October. A French book released in November, "Bin Laden - La Verite? Interdite," discloses that Taliban representatives often sat in on the meetings. British papers confirm that the Pakistani ISI relayed the threats to the Taliban. [Source: The Guardian, September 22, 2001; the BBC, September 18, 2001.The Inter Press Service, Nov 16, 2001]
8. Summer 2001 - According to a Sept. 26 story in Britain’s The Guardian, correspondent David Leigh reported that, "U.S. department of defense official, Dr. Jeffrey Starr, visited Tajikistan in January. The Guardian’s Felicity Lawrence established that US Rangers were also training special troops in Kyrgyzstan. There were unconfirmed reports that Tajik and Uzbek special troops were training in Alaska and Montana."
9. Summer 2001 (est.) - Pakistani ISI Chief General Mahmud (see above) orders an aide to wire transfer $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, who was according to the FBI, the lead terrorist in the suicide hijackings. Mahmud recently resigned after the transfer was disclosed in India and confirmed by the FBI. [Source: The Times of India, October 11, 2001.]
10. Summer 2001 - An Iranian man phones U.S. law enforcement to warn of an imminent attack on the World Trade Center in the week of September 9th. German police confirm the calls but state that the U.S. Secret Service would not reveal any further information. [Source: German news agency "online.ie", September 14, 2001.]
11. August 2001 - The FBI arrests an Islamic militant linked to bin Laden in Boston. French intelligence sources confirm that the man is a key member of bin Laden’s network and the FBI learns that he has been taking flying lessons. At the time of his arrest the man is in possession of technical information on Boeing aircraft and flight manuals. [Source: Reuters, September 13.]
12. Summer 2001 - Russian intelligence notifies the CIA that 25 terrorist pilots have been specifically training for suicide missions. This is reported in the Russian press and news stories are translated for FTW by a retired CIA officer.
13. July 4-14, 2001 - Osama bin Laden receives treatments for kidney disease at the American hospital in Dubai and meets with a CIA official who returns to CIA headquarters on July 15th. [Source: Le Figaro, October 31st, 2001.]
14. August 2001 - Russian President Vladimir Putin orders Russian intelligence to warn the U.S. government "in the strongest possible terms" of imminent attacks on airports and government buildings. [Source: MS-NBC interview with Putin, September 15.]
15. August/September, 2001 - The Dow Jones Industrial Average drops nearly 900 points in the three weeks prior to the attack. A major stock market crash is imminent. 16.Sept. 3-10, 2001 - MS-NBC reports on September 16 that a caller to a Cayman Islands radio talk show gave several warnings of an imminent attack on the U.S. by bin Laden in the week prior to 9/11.
17. September 1-10, 2001 - In an exercise, Operation "Swift Sword" planned for four years, 23, 000 British troops are steaming toward Oman. Although the 9/11 attacks caused a hiccup in the deployment the massive operation was implemented as planned. At the same time two U.S. carrier battle groups arrive on station in the Gulf of Arabia just off the Pakistani coast. Also at the same time, some 17,000 U.S. troops join more than 23,000 NATO troops in Egypt for Operation "Bright Star." All of these forces are in place before the first plane hits the World Trade Center. [Sources: The Guardian, CNN, FOX, The Observer, International Law Professor Francis Boyle, the University of Illinois.]
18. September 6-7, 2001 - 4,744 put options (a speculation that the stock will go down) are purchased on United Air Lines stock as opposed to only 396 call options (speculation that the stock will go up). This is a dramatic and abnormal increase in sales of put options. Many of the UAL puts are purchased through Deutschebank/AB Brown, a firm managed until 1998 by the current Executive Director of the CIA, A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard. [Source: The Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counterterrorism, http://www.ict.org.il/, September 21; The New York Times; The Wall Street Journal.]
19. September 10, 2001 - 4,516 put options are purchased on American Airlines as compared to 748 call options. [Source: ICT - above]
20. September 6-11, 2001 - No other airlines show any similar trading patterns to those experienced by UAL and American. The put option purchases on both airlines were 600% above normal. This at a time when Reuters (September 10) issues a business report stating, "Airline stocks may be poised to take off."
21. September 6-10, 2001 - Highly abnormal levels of put options are purchased in Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, AXA Re(insurance) which owns 25% of American Airlines, and Munich Re. All of these companies are directly impacted by the September 11 attacks. [Source: ICT, above; FTW, Vol. IV, No.7, October 18, 2001, http://www.copvcia.com/members/oct152001.html. ]
22. It has been documented that the CIA, the Israeli Mossad and many other intelligence agencies monitor stock trading in real time using highly advanced programs reported to be descended from Promis software. This is to alert national intelligence services of just such kinds of attacks. Promis was reported, as recently as June, 2001 to be in Osama bin Laden’s possession and, as a result of recent stories by FOX, both the FBI and the Justice Department have confirmed its use for U.S. intelligence gathering through at least this summer. This would confirm that CIA had additional advance warning of imminent attacks. [Sources: The Washington Times, June 15, 2001; FOX News, October 16, 2001; FTW, October 26, 2001, - http://www.copvcia.com/members/magic_carpet.html; FTW, Vol. IV, No.6, Sept. 18, 2001 - http://www.copvcia.com/members/sept1801.html; FTW, Vol. 3, No 7, 9/30/00 - www.copvcia.com/stories/may_2001/052401_promis.html.
23. September 11, 2001 - Gen Mahmud of the ISI (see above), friend of Mohammed Atta, is visiting Washington on behalf of the Taliban. [Source: MS-NBC, Oct. 7.]
24. September 11, 2001 - For 35 minutes, from 8:15 AM until 9:05 AM, with it widely known within the FAA and the military that four planes have been simultaneously hijacked and taken off course, no one notifies the President of the United States. It is not until 9:30 that any Air Force planes are scrambled to intercept, but by then it is too late. This means that the National Command Authority waited for 75 minutes before scrambling aircraft, even though it was known that four simultaneous hijackings had occurred - an event that has never happened in history. [Sources: CNN, ABC, MS-NBC, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times.]
25. September 13, 2001 - China is admitted to the World Trade Organization quickly, after 15 years of unsuccessful attempts. [Source: The New York Times, Sept. 30, 2001.]
26. September 15, 2001 - The New York Times reports that Mayo Shattuck III has resigned, effective immediately, as head of the Alex (A.B) Brown unit of Deutschebank.
27. September 29, 2001 - The San Francisco Chronicle reports that $2.5 million in put options on American Airlines and United Airlines are unclaimed. This is likely the result of the suspension in trading on the NYSE after the attacks which gave the Securities and Exchange Commission time to be waiting when the owners showed up to redeem their put options.
28. October 10, 2001 - The Pakistani newspaper The Frontier Post reports that U.S. Ambassador Wendy Chamberlain has paid a call on the Pakistani oil minister. A previously abandoned Unocal pipeline from Turkmenistan, across Afghanistan, to the Pakistani coast, for the purpose of selling oil and gas to China, is now back on the table "in view of recent geopolitical developments."
29. Mid October, 2001 - The Dow Jones Industrial Average, after having suffered a precipitous drop has recovered most of its pre-attack losses. Although still weak, and vulnerable to negative earnings reports, a crash has been averted by a massive infusion of government spending on defense programs, subsidies for "affected" industries and planned tax cuts for corporations.
Now, let’s go back to the October 31 story by Le Figaro - the one that has Osama bin Laden meeting with a CIA officer in Dubai this June.
The story says that, "Throughout his stay in the hospital, Osama Bin Laden received visits from many family members [There goes the story that he’s a black sheep!] and Saudi Arabian Emirate personalities of status. During this time the local representative of the CIA was seen by many people taking the elevator and going to bin Laden’s room.
"Several days later the CIA officer bragged to his friends about having visited the Saudi millionaire. From authoritative sources, this CIA agent visited CIA headquarters on July 15tth, the day after bin Laden’s departure for Quetta…
"According to various Arab diplomatic sources and French intelligence itself, precise information was communicated to the CIA concerning terrorist attacks aimed at American interests in the world, including its own territory."…
"Extremely bothered, they [American intelligence officers in a meeting with French intelligence officers] requested from their French peers exact details about the Algerian activists [connected to bin Laden through Dubai banking institutions], without explaining the exact nature of their inquiry. When asked the question, "What do you fear in the coming days?’ the Americans responded with incomprehensible silence."…
"On further investigation, the FBI discovered certain plans that had been put together between the CIA and its "Islamic friends" over the years. The meeting in Dubai is, so it would seem, consistent with ‘a certain American policy.’"
Even though Le Figaro reported that it had confirmed with hospital staff that bin Laden had been there as reported, stories printed on November 1 contained quotes from hospital staff that these reports were untrue. On November 1, as reported by the Ananova press agency, the CIA flatly denied that any meeting between any CIA personnel and Osama bin Laden at any time.
In the most ironic twist of all, FTW has learned that Le Figaro is owned by the Carlyle Group, the American defense contractor which employs George Bush Sr., and which had as investors - until they sold their stake on October 26 - the bin Laden family.
Who do you believe? In coming stories FTW will prove to you that this war, which according to Dick Cheney, may not end in out lifetimes, has been in the works for at least four years.
COPYRIGHT 2001, All Rights Reserved, Michael C. Ruppert and From The Wilderness Publications, www.copvcia.com. May be copied and distributed for non-profit purposes only.
Weiterer Beitrag zur Frage nach den Tätern:
Immer noch offene Fragen|
Artikel von Clara Thümmler in 'Ossietzky' Nr. 22 vom 3.11.2001
Alle Beiträge zur Frage nach den Tätern im Überblick:
Notizen zum 11. September 2001 und den Anstrengungen zu seiner Aufklärung
Noch am Tag der Tat steht der Täter fest|
Was uns über die Medien suggeriert werden soll - Ein Beispiel: 'Express' vom 12. September 2001
Einige offene Fragen|
Artikel von Clara Thümmler in 'Ossietzky' Nr. 19 vom 22.09.2001
Reichstagsbrandstiftung in New York|
Artkel von Boris Kagarlitzky in 'junge Welt' vom 24.9.2001
Ist die Kriegsgeilheit größer als der Wunsch nach Wahrheit?|
Eine Betrachtung von Regina Schwarz vom 3.10.2001
Weitere offene Fragen|
Artikel von Clara Thümmler in 'Ossietzky' Nr. 20 vom 6.10.2001
Insiderhandel - Wußten Investoren vor den Anschlägen Bescheid?|
Artikel von Barry Grey in 'junge Welt' vom 16.10.2001
Pentagon-Dementis geplatzt - Selbstmordpiloten ... vom US-Militär ausgebildet|
Artikel von Rainer Rupp in 'junge Welt' vom 19.10.2001
Terrorangriffe oder gut geplante geheimdienst-militärische Luftangriffe?|
Offene Fragen und andere Merkwürdigkeiten - Ausführungen von Cora Simon vom 3.11.2001
Wenn CIA und die Regierung nicht in die Anschläge vom 11. September verwickelt wären: was würden sie tun?|
Artikel von Michael C. Ruppert vom 2.11.2001 in 'From The Wilderness Publications'
Immer noch offene Fragen|
Artikel von Clara Thümmler in 'Ossietzky' Nr. 22 vom 3.11.2001
Bin Laden und die CIA|
Artikel von Alexandra Bader vom 5.11.2001 im Frauen-Online-Magazin CeiberWeiber
Anschläge in Amerika und Krieg in Afghanistan|
Ausführungen von Daniel Schulz über Tat und Täter vom 12.11.2001
Fragen, Antworten, neue Fragen|
Aus einem Artikel von Clara Thümmler in 'Ossietzky' Nr. 23 vom 17.11.2001
"Amerikaner bis zur Tat völlig ahnungslos"|
Andreas von Bülow (SPD), ehem. Bundesminister, in 'Konkret' 12/2001
Geheime Wurzeln des Krieges|
Artikel von Mumia Abu-Jamal in 'junge Welt' vom 29.12.2001
"Da sind Spuren wie von einer trampelnden Elefantenherde"|
Andreas von Bülow (SPD), ehem. Bundesminister, im 'Tagesspiegel' vom 13.1.2002
"Die amerikanische Darstellung ist falsch - 7 der 19 Attentäter haben nach dem 11. September noch gelebt"|
Andreas von Bülow (SPD), ehem. Bundesminister, in 'Oberhessische Presse' vom 5.4.2002
Fragen & Widersprüche zum 11. September|
Artikel von Rainer Rupp, 25.6.2002
Was weiß Rumsfeld über den 11. September?|
Andreas von Bülow (SPD), ehem. Bundesminister, in 'junge Welt' vom 8.2.2003
"Ich glaub nicht an den Klapperstorch"|
Andreas von Bülow (SPD), ehem. Bundesminister, in der 'Frankfurter Rundschau' vom 23.8.2003
Heiße Fragen zum 11. September - Britischer Ex-Minister bezweifelt offizielle Version|
Artikel von Rainer Rupp vom 10.9.2003
Internationaler Terrorismus: Mischten USA in Beslan mit?|
Andreas von Bülow (SPD), ehem. Bundesminister, in 'junge Welt' vom 11.9.2003
Bin Laden nicht wegen 11. September gesucht|
Eine Veröffentlichung der 'Süddeutschen Zeitung' vom 9.5.2006
"Die größten betrügerischen Akte in unserer Geschichte als Vorwand für einen Krieg gegen den Terror inszeniert"|
Ein Leserbrief von Lauro Chavez zum 11. September 2001
Wer darf behaupten: Der Holocaust hat nie stattgefunden|
Betrachtungen zu Horst Mahler und Eric Hufschmid, 27.11.2006
Ablenken, verwirren, tabuisieren, stigmatisieren|
Pod, Flash und Pentagon - Betrachtung über Desinformationsstrategien in der 9/11-Aufklärungsbewegung und die Beweiskraft der Bilder, 9.1.2007
BBC-Meldung über den Einsturz von WTC7 vor dem Einsturz|
Artikel von Gerhard Wisnewski, BBC-Stellungnahme vom 27.2.2007 und Online-Petition an die BBC
Wer ist der echteste Scheich?|
Betrachtung zum Pentagon-Geständnis vom 14.3.2007 mit Äußerungen einer Chalid Scheich Mohammed genannten Person
Der 11.9.2001 im Urteil von Sachverständigen|
Ausgewählte Zitate aus der Homepage der Gruppe 'patriots question 9/11' - Zusammenstellung und Übersetzung: Andreas von Bülow
Der 11. September 2001. Bilder zur Meinungsbildung. Augenschein am Tatort.|
Ein Versuch von Andreas von Bülow, dem unbefangenen Beobachter eine eigene Beurteilungsgrundlage zu geben, ob die Rechtfertigung eines Jahrzehnte dauernden Weltkrieges gegen den muslimischen Terror auf Grund der Ereignisse des 11.9.2001 in sich stimmig ist oder auf einem Lügengespinst aufbaut
9/11 - Habt Ihr das vielleicht selbst gemacht?|
Video und Text des Songs der Hip-Hop- und Rap-Band 'Die Bandbreite'
Blind, taub und stumm|
Andreas von Bülow über das Urteil des Oberlandesgerichts Hamburg vom 8.1.2007 gegen den angeblichen Terrorhelfer Mounir El Motassadeq - 20.9.2007
Gegen das Einknicken von Gewerkschaftern vor den Kriegstreibern des 'Spiegel'|
Offener Brief von Claudia Karas an den Pressesprecher der IG Metall Bayern, Matthias Jena, 2.12.2007
Operation 9/11: ein Musterbeispiel für synthetischen Terror|
Julius Streichers 'Stürmer' ist bescheiden verglichen mit dem heutigen Propagandaapparat gegen den Islam - Elias Davidsson im Interview mit Muslim-Markt am 2.8.2008
Es gibt keine Beweise dafür, dass Muslime am 11. September 2001 Flugzeuge entführten|
Analyse von Elias Davidsson vom 10.1.2008
Ruf nach Gerechtigkeit|
Gerechtigkeit für die Opfer des 11. September - Gerechtigkeit für Mounir El Motassadeq - Aufruf, initiiert von Elias Davidsson
"Es handelt sich um Anschläge, die von Geheimdiensten begangen wurden."|
Interview mit Andreas von Bülow über den 11. September 2001 - veröffentlicht bei telepolis am 11.9.2010
Die Medien müssen sich entschuldigen, daß sie ohne jeden Beweis behauptet haben, Muslime hätten die Anschläge vom 11. September begangen|
Aufruf anläßlich des neunten Jahrestages des 11. September 2010
Wenn Hochhäuser in sich zusammenfallen|
Rainer Rupp in Ossietzky 4/2011, 18.2.2011
Meine Reaktion zum Tod von Osama Bin Laden|
Noam Chomsky am 7.5.2011
Lynchmord Obamas an Osama - Staatsterrorismus versus Privatterrorismus – Terroristen unter sich|
Jürgen Rose am 09.05.2011
Osama bin Ladens nützlicher Tod|
Paul Craig Roberts, 3.5.2011
Osama und die Geister des 11. September: Der Beweis, dass Obama lügt|
Michael C. Ruppert, 7.5.2011
Zur Ermordung von Osama bin Ladens|
Kommentar von Elias Davidsson, 3.5.2011
Die Anschläge am 11. September 2001 und die Orwellsche Neudefinition der "Verschwörungstheorie"|
Paul Craig Roberts, 20.06.2011
Doch Thermit! - Wissenschaftler weisen Thermit im Staub der 9/11-World-Trade-Center-Katastrophe nach|
John S. Hatch, 14.04.2009
False Flag Terror|
Anneliese Fikentscher und Andreas Neumann zum 10. Jahrestag des 11. September 2001
Zwei Leserbriefe von Anneliese Fikentscher und Andreas Neumann zum 10. Jahrestag des 11. September 2001 - 7.9.2011
Nachdenken tabu? - Unsere politische Schlacht gegen die Lüge muss beginnen lang bevor die erste Bombe gefallen ist|
Vortrag von George Pumphrey - gehalten am 30.9.2011 in Heidelberg aus Anlass des 10. Jahrestages der Anschläge vom 11. September 2001
Freilassung eines unschuldigen Gefangenen|
Aufruf zu Wahrheit und Gerechtigkeit, 24.11.2014